Contact Canopus by any of the following means:
2. TELEPHONE and FAX
Telephone: +64 9 444 8055
+64 9 444 8056
Mobile: 0274 718 253
Facsimile: +64 9 444 8059
CANOPUS INVESTMENTS LIMITED
P.O. BOX 101 662
NORTH SHORE MAIL CENTRE
Free Investment Newsletter
Receive essential investment information showing how to profit from equities, best fixed interest rates, bonds, capital notes, commodities, futures, securitised property and managed funds.
Click here to receive our free online investment newsletter.
To see past issues of our newsletter click here.
1. Canopus Investments Limited collects information from users of this website when forms on this website are completed and submitted. Information collected from this website is limited to that supplied by the person submitting the form and will be used to despatch documents or information requested. Information collected may also be used to advise applicants of further investment opportunities and information.
2. The technology used to provide downloadable information from this website or to submit information from this website may require the use of "cookies". A "cookie" is a small unit of code, enabling the download process and which may be stored on your computer.
3. Information supplied by visitors to this website will be collected and stored only by Canopus Investments Limited. It will not be stored on any part of this website.
4. Persons having provided information through this website may inspect the information held about them by contacting Canopus Investments Limited at any of the contact numbers or addresses given on this page. On request by the person about whom information is held, all such information will be amended, updated or deleted from Canopus Investments Limited records.
5. Information collected from this website will not be sold or provided to any other party unless required by law.
Conditions of use of this website
Use of this website denotes agreement to the following conditions:
"Canopus Investments" is the registered trade mark of Canopus Investments Limited, a privately-owned New Zealand investment company.
Canopus Investments Limited, its directors, officers and associates, may hold or apply for investments mentioned on this website for their own investment purposes.
A Financial Adviser Disclosure Statement is available on request, free of charge.
Information provided on this website does not constitute a recommendation or advice to purchase any investment, product or service listed or mentioned on this website. Information displayed on this website is not intended as specific investment advice and should not be relied on for making investment decisions. Investments mentioned on this website may not be appropriate for individual investment objectives or individual financial circumstances. Investors requiring specific investment advice should consult Canopus Investments Limited.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the owners, managers, employees nor associates of Canopus Investments Limited accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from the use of information obtained from this website or from any other publication produced by the owners, managers, employees or associates of Canopus Investments Limited. Neither the owners, managers, employees nor associates of Canopus Investments Limited guarantee the expected return or any other return from investments mentioned on this website or purchased through Canopus Investments Limited.
Information provided on this website is compiled from information believed to be accurate at the time of publication but no guarantee as to the accuracy of information displayed on this website is given, intended or implied.
Information provided on this website is not intended to create, nor does it create, any legal obligation, responsibility or contract between the owners, managers, employees or associates of Canopus Investments Limited and any other party.
Handling of client funds
Canopus Investments Limited does not bank or hold investment monies received on behalf of clients unless by special request or arrangement. When held on behalf of clients through special request, client funds will be held on trust in a separate special purpose account. In the normal course of business, investment monies will be passed directly to the securities issuer. All Canopus sharetrading account holders are issued with an individual true bank account from which share purchases are funded and to which share sale proceeds are deposited. Canopus does not pool sharetrading account funds.
Information on this website does not constitute an offer of primary issue securities as such offer can only be provided through delivery of the formal offer document. Application for primary issue securities will only be accepted when made on the application form accompanying the investment statement or other formal offer document.
No investment, product or service referred to on this website is, or will be, knowingly offered to any person or entity residing in, or subject to, a restrictive jurisdiction where the offer of such investments would be unlawful. Any person or entity requesting information about, or making application for, any investment, product or service referred to on this website, will be deemed to have declared that the person or entity making the request or application is free to receive such offers and is not subject to any restrictive jurisdiction where such action would be considered unlawful.
Information published on this website is provided strictly on a non-predjudicial basis only. It may only be used for the purpose for which it is intended, that is, the obtaining of financial services information. International copyright to the material published on this website is held by Canopus Investments Limited. Unless specifically authorised by Canopus Investments Limited in writing, all copying, forwarding or alternative use of information obtained from this website, by any individual, entity, corporate, state or representative of such entities, in any manner whatsoever, is prohibited and may be deemed to constitute breach of copyright.