|Canopus Website Directory
To be listed in this directory, see linking terms and conditions below
Accounting and Taxation
AJS Advisory Chartered Accountants. Working with you towards getting MORE from your business....with tax peace of mind.
Learn to dance Argentine Tango. Approved introductory course for New Zealand Tango Festival and New Zealand Tango Congress.
Free online Spanish lessons: Learn Spanish on-line for free, using interactive audio/visual lessons.
Canopus Investments Limited
Discount sharebrokers, investment advice, NZ company formations and NZ trade mark registration.
Goldscape.net Gold news and investment advice.
Mortgages and Loans
Search Engines and Directories
FindA ; New Zealand's local business directory.
Gonzoz.com — New Zealand & Australian Web Directory and Search Engine.
Index NZ: New Zealand search engine
mKiwi New Zealand Search Engine
NZS.com : New Zealand Web Directory and Search Engine
Travel and Accommodation
Conditions of listing in this directory and linking to this website
1. An operative reciprocal link from the listed website to www.canopus.co.nz must be established before a listing will be confirmed. Please utilise the following code to create a text link to www.canopus.co.nz:
2. The reciprocal link to this website must be made from a dedicated links directory page or prominent position on the listed website. Small font bunch linking will not be considered adequate.
3. The reciprocal link must be maintained in working order.
4. Establishment and removal of links to and from this website is at the sole discretion of the Canopus Webmaster.
in this directory is free. No charge will be made for any link from this directory to a website approved for listing.
6. To apply for a free website directory listing, contact the Webmaster at: email@example.com
7. Description of any website listed in this directory is limited to a maximium of 30 words.
8. Any person or entity (legal or otherwise) attempting to charge a fee or impose a cost for linking to or from this website may incur a reciprocal fee or cost equal to double the fee or cost claimed unless such cost or fee has been specifically authorised by the Canopus Webmaster in written correspondence carrying the signature of the Canopus Webmaster.
9. Any fee or cost claimed as a result of inclusion of such charges in the conditions of a linked website do not apply unless specifically authorised by the Canopus Webmaster in written correspondence carrying the signature of the Canopus Webmaster.
10. In determination of any dispute
concerning this website, the laws of New Zealand will apply.
11. Only legitimate incorporated businesses and registered organisations with a substantial offline presence are eligible for listing in this directory. "Link Exchange" type websites will not be listed.
Free Investment Newsletter
Receive essential investment information showing how to profit from equities, best fixed interest rates, bonds, capital notes, commodities, futures, securitised property and managed funds.
Click here to receive our free online investment newsletter.
To see past issues of our newsletter click here.
Conditions of use of this website
Use of this website denotes agreement to the following conditions:
"Canopus Investments" is the registered trade mark of Canopus Investments Limited, a privately-owned New Zealand investment company.
Canopus Investments Limited, its directors, officers and associates, may hold or apply for investments mentioned on this website for their own investment purposes.
A Financial Adviser Disclosure Statement is available on request, free of charge.
Information provided on this website does not constitute a recommendation or advice to purchase any investment, product or service listed or mentioned on this website. Information displayed on this website is not intended as specific investment advice and should not be relied on for making investment decisions. Investments mentioned on this website may not be appropriate for individual investment objectives or individual financial circumstances. Investors requiring specific investment advice should consult Canopus Investments Limited.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the owners, managers, employees nor associates of Canopus Investments Limited accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from the use of information obtained from this website or from any other publication produced by the owners, managers, employees or associates of Canopus Investments Limited. Neither the owners, managers, employees nor associates of Canopus Investments Limited guarantee the expected return or any other return from investments mentioned on this website or purchased through Canopus Investments Limited.
Information provided on this website is compiled from information believed to be accurate at the time of publication but no guarantee as to the accuracy of information displayed on this website is given, intended or implied.
Information provided on this website is not intended to create, nor does it create, any legal obligation, responsibility or contract between the owners, managers, employees or associates of Canopus Investments Limited and any other party.
Handling of client funds
Canopus Investments Limited does not bank or hold investment monies received on behalf of clients unless by special request or arrangement. When held on behalf of clients through special request, client funds will be held on trust in a separate special purpose account. In the normal course of business, investment monies will be passed directly to the securities issuer. All Canopus sharetrading account holders are issued with an individual true bank account from which share purchases are funded and to which share sale proceeds are deposited. Canopus does not pool sharetrading account funds.
Information on this website does not constitute an offer of primary issue securities as such offer can only be provided through delivery of the formal offer document. Application for primary issue securities will only be accepted when made on the application form accompanying the investment statement or other formal offer document.
No investment, product or service referred to on this website is, or will be, knowingly offered to any person or entity residing in, or subject to, a restrictive jurisdiction where the offer of such investments would be unlawful. Any person or entity requesting information about, or making application for, any investment, product or service referred to on this website, will be deemed to have declared that the person or entity making the request or application is free to receive such offers and is not subject to any restrictive jurisdiction where such action would be considered unlawful.
Information published on this website is provided strictly on a non-predjudicial basis only. It may only be used for the purpose for which it is intended, that is, the obtaining of financial services information. International copyright to the material published on this website is held by Canopus Investments Limited. Unless specifically authorised by Canopus Investments Limited in writing, all copying, forwarding or alternative use of information obtained from this website, by any individual, entity, corporate, state or representative of such entities, in any manner whatsoever, is prohibited and may be deemed to constitute breach of copyright.